Welcome!





Welcome to the blog for Rite.ie  - which will be up and running soon.



My name is Daphne Wynne and as an Independent Humanist Celebrant,
I conduct weddings, baby namings and funerals for people who want a really personal ceremony. I love it! I'm based in Dun Laoghaire but happy to travel.



I can be contacted at 086 82 55565


"Daphne Wynne was a treasure trove of information and advice, and as a result, we asked her to officiate at our ceremony.
She conducted our Humanist wedding celebration in Lisnavagh House, Rathvilly, Co. Carlow. Ever the epitome of grace under pressure, Daphne had to swiftly re-arrange the ceremony when the brides father took ill before the ceremony. The result was a seamlessly conducted celebration, with none of the guests any the wise.


Her delivery was flawless, and heartfelt. Guests were moved to tears....I, however, just had dust in my eye. I work in the wedding business, so I know a thing or two. I  wouldnt hesitate to recommend Daphne to any future wedding couples I deal with.  She is warm, witty, intelligent, and above all, professional"

  Bryan Mulhall, Dublin.

Comments